Forty degrees this morning and fog clouds the view of the forest around, so I lay about instead of heading out with my field mower and saw- shotgun season demands high visibility clothing and it's too much to expect hunters to be discriminating if your status isn't plain as day. I've been working in the woods since returning home from Oregon a month ago. This agrees with me hugely. Three months spent renovating a bathroom was enervating. I am recovered now. For the better part of my life I have been self-employed. Retirement hasn't been an objective. Everyone I know works at something. Divorce is my retirement. It's in process. While I am not happy about this change of course it was the hardest and best decision I have ever made.
One day at a time.
Oh, and I heard from Time yesterday: the ADHX 45 they are replacing my ADHX with is in process and will be shipped next week. I think this is going above and beyond any warranty I've ever been the beneficiary of. They shipped the first bike with 40mm tires that immediately wore grooves into the stays. I sent photos just to let them know this was happening in case there were problems that resulted down the road and changed the rear tire to a 37. They offered a new bike when it came out. I said okay and here we are.
Friday is a good day.