It's been a week since we got back home from our Colorado trip. Things went amazingly well. The weather was near perfect with most of the daytime highs in the low 80's. We did see a few nights with the overnight lows dipping into the 30's. The only weather that impacted our trip was returning home during the hurricane. We stayed an extra night in Missouri to avoid driving into the storm. Our last day was about 500 miles in a steady rain. That had the side benefit of washing off the majority of bugs and grime that had collected on the front of the truck and trailer. I'll work on getting both properly cleaned this weekend.

The truck did a great job. I never lacked for power, brakes or suspension. Total trip mileage was 6200. It didn't use a drop of oil and averaged 10.5 mpg. I probably could have done better with the mpg by slowing down. Most of. the interstate miles were at 75mph.

A couple of the trip highlights were, renting a Jeep Wrangler and doing some trails near Ouray, Durango to Silverton steam train ride, being woke up by an elk at 2 am bugling outside the trailer door, all the diverse landscapes from canyons, gorges, deserts, and mountains.

I'm still sorting through all the pictures. I will post a few when I get it all figured out.

IMG_0378.jpg