Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Any cricket fans?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Any cricket fans?

Full disclosure: an Aussie friend got me to watch The Test on Amazon Prime and now I'm an unabashed Justin Langer and Cricket Australia fan even though I barely know what a wicket is.

I just watched my first match the other day: T20 World Cup Australia v India but the Aussies have bowed out of the tournament. I'd like to watch England v India tomorrow but my daughter is traveling with her iPad which is how I watched the last game via an app with ads.

Now I need to find some way to watch on my desktop. Does anyone have any ideas? I should be able to download a free VPN trial as a workaround.

Thanks for any input ... viewing from Spain but probably shouldn't matter with the VPN. I'm sure it's the same game as watching the spring classics I just don't know where to watch cricket.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Any cricket fans?

When I would deploy to the Middle East, we would receive ESPN International which shows a lot of cricket. We would have watch parties when rivals like India and Pakistan would play.
    Retired Sailor, Marine dad, semi-professional cyclist, fly fisherman, and Indian School STEM teacher.
    Assistant Operating Officer at Farm Soap homemade soaps. www.farmsoap.com