User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS: Busch Precision cast iron box parallel 4"x4"x6" unused, kickback to VSalon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default FS: Busch Precision cast iron box parallel 4"x4"x6" unused, kickback to VSalon

Brand new, never used, still in factory packaging and rustproofing direct from Busch Precision. Made in Milwaukee, WI USA.

IMG_6910.jpg

4"x4"x6" cast iron box parallel, square and parallel to 0.0002" on all sides. Can easily be drilled, tapped, modified, etc. for any specific purpose you may have.

These have a million uses. Awesome for using on the alignment table, for ensuring parallel HT faces, using with a height gauge for registration, machine set-ups, locating vises and fixtures, etc. Precise enough (in my mind anyway) to use as a master. Since I got one, it has become an indispensable tool in my shop.

The one pictured is mine, the one for sale is still unopened and pristine.

Available from Busch for $770. I'm asking $275 SHIPPED to the continental US. Will post to additional destinations at my cost. 10% of pre-shipping sale price donated back to VSalon to keep the lights on. Thanks!
    dan polito

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: FS: Busch Precision cast iron box parallel 4"x4"x6" unused, kickback to VSalon

Sold. Thanks for all the interest.
    dan polito